The end of lease cleaning company is the one that can reduce the tension of renters when they have limited time. The renters have to look at many factors while hiring the services of the end of the lease company.
One of the most important factors to check is the end of lease cleaning cost Melbourne. Different companies charge different costs for different properties. However, the companies also charge prices according to the number of rooms and areas. Now, let us discuss the cost of end of lease cleaning in Melbourne and other parts of the country.
Common Tasks included in the Package of End of Lease Cleaning
1. Cleaning of windows of all rooms from inside and outside
2. Washing and cleaning of walls of all rooms
3. Wiping of kitchen cabinets, cupboards, and drawers of all the rooms
4. Cleaning the light fittings and removing dirt from all of them
5. Cleaning of all kitchen tools and appliances such as oven, range hoods, and microwaves
6. Washing of extractor fans
7. Cleaning of bathrooms, toilets, and laundry and wash areas.
Extra Tasks included at the End of Lease Cleaning
- Washing of curtains, carpets, doormats, and bedsheets
- Cleaning of swimming pools and outdoor areas such as patios, decks, and backyards
- Cleaning of dishwasher
General Prices of End of Lease Cleaning Company
The prices of the end of the lease company depend on the area of the house and the tasks and the amount of work. The price guide is as follows:
- The standard price of end of lease cleaning is from $100 to $250
- It will cost between $60 and $150 if you choose the package of full apartment cleaning
- Carpet cleaning costs between $60 and $200
- Mopping of full home costs from $30 to $50
- Cleaning of kitchen tools costs between $30 and $150
Hourly Rates of End of Lease Cleaning in Melbourne
The end of lease cleaners charges $20 per hour while they charge $50 per hour on public holidays. Some end of lease companies more than $20 per hour depending on the quality of the work and area of the home.
Factors Considered in the Cost of End of Lease Cleaning
- The total number of cleaners you choose for the home
- Total time to clean the full home
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Extra ovens, kitchen cabinets, and range hood
- Cleaning of every corner of the home
- The location of the rental property
- The cost also differs if you want the cleaners on an urgent basis
- Ease or difficulty in cleaning the full home
- Cleaning on weekends or weekdays